- Sevens Report Analyst Tyler Richey Featured on WSJ Market Watch Discussing Crude Oil and Gold Prices
- Bearish Reversal in the Healthcare Sector
- Short Opportunity in the Aussie Dollar
- Bank Stocks Remain a Great Value at Current Levels
- Sevens Report Analyst Tyler Richey Featured on Market Watch Discussing Crude Oil Prices
REQUEST A FREE TRIAL!
Fill out the form below to receive a FREE TRIAL of the 7:00’s Report. 7am each morning.
I briefly mentioned last week the high level trade talks that occurred between China and Canada in Beijing. The net result of those talks, the most material and fruitful in years, was the signing of a declaration of intent to agree to a “Foreign Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement.” (FIPA).
The lengthy name aside, it’s an important step in further Canadian/Chinese trade, as it sets a broad frame work for ensuring equitable treatment for foreign investors in both countries. Basically, it removes a large degree of risk for Chinese or Canadian firms investing with the other country by providing a legal framework and set of laws that protect foreign investors . . .
The above is an excerpt from the Sevens Report. To read the entire article and to receive daily commentary on all major markets and market moving economic and geo-political events, sign up today to request a free 2-week trial of the Sevens Report.